Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion: Excerpts from Our New Books

Saturday, May 22, 2010
Loretta and Susan reporting:

We're putting aside our blogger-hats to don our shamelessly self-promoting author-hats instead. Both of us have books scheduled for release in the coming months. Both of us, too, have recently updated our websites with more info about these books.

We've also posted excerpts – just enough to introduce you to our characters, mind you. We hope it's enough to tempt you further!

by Loretta Chase
Avon Books • July, 2010
Read an excerpt here

by Susan Holloway Scott
NAL/Penguin Books • September, 2010
Read an excerpt here

7 comments:

Melody said...

OKay so I'm tempted! Cruel that you now make me wait months more, but I guess I have no choice, huh?

Vanessa Kelly said...

Looking forward to both books - promote away, TNHG!

nightsmusic said...

So unfair! I am not patient in the least and tempting me like this is terrible!

But I'll wait. *sigh* I have no choice...

francoise_hardy said...

Oh my goodness, the Dreadful Deluceys are back! Marvellous.

MaryAnn Bassis said...

My son is getting married next month and I bought six copies of your Bride book for his fiancee's bridesmaids as little surprises for them at the shower they gave. They loved it, too!

LorettaChase said...

Thank you all--belatedly--for the encouragement and good wishes. I'm a lucky girl, having an advance copy of Susan's book, which I'm about to start wallowing in. Meanwhile, I'm thinking that the Dreadful DeLuceys might be a continuing story...MaryAnn, a special thank you to you! I'm so honored that you chose my story to give!

Jenny Girl said...

Both excerpts were quite good Ladies! Congrats :) You have certainly whet my appetite for both. Strong women who can work the room. Make those men desire you!
Looking forward to resuming both of them.

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket